The Depths of Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Depths of Insanity

Where?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your first subject

Go down 
+3
MrOmNom
cbenny
Heliumbanana
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

Your first subject - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 am

pain crawls down your back and your finger... a black line seems to have appeared and is spidering away small markings intricate lines that match up to look like a very complex tatto of some sutra
Back to top Go down
http://tdoi.vampire-legend.com
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:25 am

"Bloody hell... this hurts" I reach for some whiskey and take a couple swigs. "Well doc you got any bright ideas? I kind of like the markings but man this doesnt feel natural."
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:53 pm

i summon all the power i have in order to extinggush the poinsion in wacko.
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:00 pm

As you reach for your power you feel another source... a great and vast well of power that seeps out...

phoenix notices as you fall into trance levitating a few feet off the ground slowly rising, blood dripping from your crown to the floor which seeps to form a deeply intricate web....

the skys darken and a hole opens to the abyss above you...
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:40 am

Nick stares at you, expressionless... "poo" black lightning strikes the marks disintegrating them utterly... along with your shoulder and arm leaving blackened and rotting flesh... a pile of puss and gore fills the ground. then nick's eyes glow white, your flesh bubbles for a moment as sinew and bone knit with flesh to regrow your lost flesh.
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:43 am

you go mad from the pain and the horror
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:49 am

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! THE HELL HAPPENED DOC!!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HEAL ME NOT JUST ABOUT KILL ME!!! WARN ME NEXT TIME!!!"

Begins rocking in the ally as soon as arms have grown back and mutter about the mad doc
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:53 am

<billings gains the feat: madness, counts as uncanny dodge, -4 to attack rolls +4 to constitution immune to mind effects and +4 to will saves
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:49 am

"mmm where be my mittens... right right i was wearing them when... when... no musnt think about that. Must get my mittens or my hands might get cold. Yes yes they will get cold..."

I go out looking for my gauntlets. And casually look to see whats going on with Nic.
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:52 am

nick is lying on the ground, flares of fire and light still pulsing from benieth his skin... he twitches and slowly comes to...
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:54 am

"Hmmm well he seems alive... where are my mittens... my mittens where are they... my hands are cold... wait" I stop and stare at my hands taking in every detail. If they look the same i move on looking for my gauntlets... if not... well... i freak out Razz
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:59 am

you see two gloves... they absorb light as you look at them... but they look same... ish...
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:09 am

well that was a bit much but it got the job done. now let use go to that bar i really need a drink after that. (i begin walking to the bar and on my way i glance over my should to see if the others r comeing.
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:15 am

"OOO here they be. They even still fit but they have an odd glow to them... mmm must be me imagining things... peoples arms dont just explode and grow back... thats nonsense yes nonsense..." I make no verbal agreement to go to the bar but i follow muttering to myself and constantly examining my hands and arms
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:39 pm

the bar's door is unlocked and you can go in. the door's wood is ancient... petrified wood ancient... strange powerful and ancient magicks flow and ebb around the wall, it looks at you... you can feel the building stare at you as you come closer, and yet... it is blind.
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:41 pm

hello bar (wave at the bar then step through the door)
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:50 pm

I glance up for a moment, "What are you looking at, nothing to see here, go find something shiny..." and then follow Nic into the bar.

Upon entering i quickly glance around at my surrounds suspiciously
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:25 pm

you see people in every corner of the tavern talking jovialy. drinks and food a plenty the barkeep yells "order up!" scantily dressed waitresses pass food and beverages around. there are several cliques, one of priests some merchants and some guards but it is mostly common people, one person sitting at the middle of the bar between several roudy people seems to be taking extra care not to be noticed. otherwise the waitresses keep running around. there is an empty table in the corner.
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:57 pm

i go to the empty table and sit down and wait for one of the waitresses to come take mine and wackos order. when wacko enters i wave him over to the table.
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:05 am

I debate going to the curious man at the bar trying to hide himself. He wants to be alone, i want to be alone. Maybe we could team up. Yes that would be good. Two loners hating the world together... but do i hate the wrold. I dont really know anymore. No no no he might want my mittens... *stares at hands while following Nic*

"Nic can you tell me what happened... when the beer is flowing... i think ive lost it... i... i... just dont know..." random mumbling in orc and common ensues
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:37 am

we are wating to order our drinks you want whisky. and stop staring at your hands its rude. mumbling like that is rude to. just except what you r now and move forward.
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:57 am

"What i am now... i see.. i have been changed... i will have to explore this later" *puts hands on knees under the table* "well thats comforting doc. I feel better."

I call out to the nearest bartender "Wench, a pitcher of a fine ale please and one of whatever he would like"

Back to Nic "I hope you have money cuz i didnt get issued any. Give the fine lady your order and we will go from there"
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:15 am

Here ya are hun, you not locals are ya? heres ur ale. nething else i can get ya? best watch ur friend he dont seem right...
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:17 am

i will have the same

to wacko dont not worrie about money i will take care of it.
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:19 am

"Thanks nic, and sorry bout that m'am... ive had... a rough day you could say... Where might be the best place in town for relaxing? I could use that... bad..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your first subject
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Depths of Insanity :: Basket-
Jump to: