The Depths of Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Depths of Insanity

Where?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your first subject

Go down 
+3
MrOmNom
cbenny
Heliumbanana
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

Your first subject - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:43 am

"certainly" he sits on the chair and begins to pick up his cup... "if you two would join me?" it is completely different goo... it radiates an almost oppresive mental aura... nip awakens in a cell... you feel something squirming on your neck, you are paralized you cannot move.
Back to top Go down
http://tdoi.vampire-legend.com
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:55 am

I tuck the chair in for him and make sure he is all comfy. I then attempt to rip the slug off the back of his head. "I WANTS THE BLUE THINGIE!!!" in orc
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:49 pm

as you even THINK about the ripping the slug off you are assulted by a wave of mental power... your boddy cannot move.
Back to top Go down
Kakuwateiru Naifu
Grunt
Grunt
Kakuwateiru Naifu

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:12 pm

"Wow you are impressive sir not only can you make this half orc have manners, you can even make him be quite" As I sit across from him I look around to make sure there are not any more of these slug things.
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:52 pm

"this is wierd... why cant i move... and why am i attracted to this blue thing... i dont even like that color..."

i try to move so i can take my seat
Back to top Go down
cbenny
Immortal
Immortal
cbenny

PostSubject: cbenny's actions   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:34 am

Remaining hidden in the corner and moving as quietly as I can, I carefully take aim at the blue slug on the man's head and prepare to fire. However, before I do, I take a quick look around to see if there are any obvious potential enemies who might turn on me once I fire.
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:58 am

there is no corner in the wide open field... but as you fire his head explodes... (good job you just killed your client) phoenix is able to move once again as the opressive force disaperes.... you are still in an open field... in who knows where, the birds chirp and there is a plesant breeze, the tea is getting cold. the arrow nolonger appears to be there. congradulations and welcome to the outer planes....

Nip feels the thing crawl up his neck, something in your mind tells you "BECOME ME!!!!" instinctivly you resist and there is a quick "no.... NO.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo" as the voice fades. you feel a sharp pain in the back of your skull, you suddenly become VERY awware of your surroundings beyond this room is another corridor that will lead you to the chamber where the dark mage is currently performing a ritual, you cant see it but you can feel the presence of 6 otheres in the room with him all very strong minded.
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:56 am

I stare blankly at the clients headless body.

"The hell just happened."

Without thinking, i loot the body.

If anyone gives me a funny look, "Somebody wanted him dead, id like to know why. Also... no sense in letting a dead man keep cool stuff"
Back to top Go down
Kakuwateiru Naifu
Grunt
Grunt
Kakuwateiru Naifu

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:28 am

"Umm well so... were we not supposed to save that guy?"
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:50 pm

"Well ya we were supposed to but shit happens... hes dead and we dont know how or why other than that stupid blue thing on his neck. But it was really his fault for paying us before the job was done. Now its just a matter of getting out of here... wherever here is"
Back to top Go down
Kakuwateiru Naifu
Grunt
Grunt
Kakuwateiru Naifu

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:22 pm

I search the room for anything that might get us out of here
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:52 am

i leave the room i am in and move down the corridoor to the door of the other room. once infront of the i a open the door and step in then i say "have any of you seen my friends i am looking for them."
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:53 pm

searching the OPEN field you all find nothing except dirt and grass... there IS however a small forest a good distance north, behind it what looks like a large wizards citidle. to the east you see a vast desert and in all other directions the world seems to drop off into darkness...

nip is greeted by several uncaring faces all locked in meditation staring at a rather large brain-like object in a jar.
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:15 pm

"i really dont like being ignored so...From the Depths I Call! Darkness Bind My Soul and Give Flight to My Malice" stated as i focuse my efforts into draining the life force from those in the room.(i casted profain life leach)
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:49 am

you feel life force being added to your pool and something stiring, they are stunned by your action for a second.
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:57 am

i then turn my attention to the blue brain thingy. "this gets more attention then me. well not for long." i summon the energies within me and focuse on the brain thing melting into a puddle of gew.
Back to top Go down
Kakuwateiru Naifu
Grunt
Grunt
Kakuwateiru Naifu

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:00 am

"Well looks like there are some buildings over there, shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:14 am

nip: A blaze of white flame rages forth from your hand that not even the depths of hell could resist, as they fly forth the attendents jump in the way and are vaporised. you feel potent mental energies pushing against you but you resist.
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:37 am

"return my allies to me now or i will treat you like your friends"(i spread cold from my fingers to slow his thoughts down)"you have little time to grant my request"
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:30 pm

the brain does nothing... and only silence responds as you feel something pushing against you...
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:51 pm

i summon the eternal fire once agen to try and melt the brain take two.
Back to top Go down
Kakuwateiru Naifu
Grunt
Grunt
Kakuwateiru Naifu

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:01 am

I start walking
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:01 pm

"mmmm... a castle... you think any of them knows whats going on kaku?"
Back to top Go down
Kakuwateiru Naifu
Grunt
Grunt
Kakuwateiru Naifu

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:42 am

"Only one way to find out isn't there"
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:21 am

"Well lets go knock on the door then why dont we" And i begin walking up to the castle, heading towards the gate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your first subject
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Depths of Insanity :: Basket-
Jump to: