The Depths of Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Depths of Insanity

Where?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So... whats up^

Go down 
+4
Firenze
MrOmNom
cbenny
Heliumbanana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

So... whats up^ Empty
PostSubject: So... whats up^   So... whats up^ EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:30 am

So here's the sitch. i wana rp for a while cuz im bored and feel like writing but have nothing to write about, i figured you might join in on the fun, post a char:
3.5 Forgotten realms style but different settings.
NAME:
Looks like:
Class: level 2
Race: (nothing with any modifiers above +1)
Feats:
Special abilities:
Class abilities:
Stats: 32 point buy system here just put in stats and when the points =32 then ur golden
Gear:<no starting gear unless i give you some> you walk in with simple clothes
HP:
AC:
Resist: fort/ref/will
spells prepared:
demeanor: how this person acts, speaks cusses.
Backstory: tell me how it came to be, anything works as long as you die in the end.
<update your own sheets here as i will use it as a base to roll off of>

Bonuses for good backstory demeanor and descriptions

will okay or not okay and or make changes. will start when there are 3 or more people. updates will come atleast once every day will try to do it ever 12 hours or less. till then keep it civil. what you do is what you do once i see it dont change itplay here

Last edited by Heliumbanana on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tdoi.vampire-legend.com
cbenny
Immortal
Immortal
cbenny

So... whats up^ Empty
PostSubject: cbenny's char   So... whats up^ EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:56 pm

NAME: Tiyan
looks like: Profile picture
class: lvl 1 Thief-Acrobat http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Thief-Acrobat_%283.5e_Class%29
race: Catfolk (+1 modifier)
feats: Agile Athlete (use dex for climb & jump)
special abilities: Low-light vision, +2 listen / move silently, +1 natural armor
base speed: 40ft
class abilities: sneak attack +1d6, trapfinding

Str: 8
Dex: 18 +4
Con: 10
Int: 18
Wis: 8
Cha: 6 +2

skills
4+2 balance(dex)
4+2 climb(str(dex))
4+2 escape artist(dex)
4 hide(dex)
4+2 jump(str(dex))
4 -1 listen(wis)
4 move silently(dex)
4 open lock(dex)
4 search(int)
4 slight of hand(dex)
4+2 tumble(dex)
4+2 use rope(dex)

gear:
-16293 dollars
- the two large black onyxs
- small strangely shaped root
- thin black glass rod
-a monkey`s palm
-a glass eye
-Knifeholding Mithral Chainshirt of Quickdraw
-Modern Clothing
-well crafted thieves tools
-24 throwing knives (12 in shirt)
-crossbow with no bow and small metal slugs as projectiles all put together
-small cloth sack w/ 120 small round and thin metal pieces and an assortment of other small metal pieces
-bag of food
-rope
-piece of leather that has cardinal points but is blank
-small crystal rod about a foot long and half an inch wide with carvings of runes and mystical creatures that seem to activly be moving about
-revolver

HP: 6
AC: 21 (10+1natural+6dex+4armor)
res: fort 0 / ref 8 / will -1

Languages: Feline, Common, Draconic, Halfling, Sylvan, and Italian

backstory: coming soon

Last edited by cbenny on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : inventory)
Back to top Go down
cbenny
Immortal
Immortal
cbenny

So... whats up^ Empty
PostSubject: cbenny's backstory   So... whats up^ EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:40 am

I grew up in a simple forest village. My father was a diplomat whose job was to represent our village in talks with the neighbouring Catfolk tribes, a job which kept him away for a lot of the time. My mother tried to raise to be a proper, well-behaved, productive member of society... and failed horribly. From the moment I could walk, I ran. From the moment I could talk, I lied. And from the moment I could understand the meaning of property, I stole everything I set my eyes on. I was a terror in the village. Nobodies valuables were safe from me. By the time I was 6 I could climb and balance my way into everyone’s homes. By the time I was 9, I could bypass every lock in the village. It was not surprising that at age 12 The village elders were forced to banish me forever from the forest.

So I left the forest for good on my 12th birthday with only the clothes on my back and the money that had previously been in the village elders's pockets. I traveled for a few years from city to city in the human lands doing what I do best to survive, and leaving before the local police force got suspicious. I had some fun, made enough money to live comfortably and travelled wherever I wanted. I was free with no obligations. My life was great... but there was something missing.

Throughout the years my thieving skills improved greatly, and the simple tasks of picking a pocket or stealing from a shop became... well... simple. It was all too easy, and I was bored. I started taking unnecessary risks that I really didn't need to make just for the thrill of it. I stole from diamond stores, from high class nobility, and even from high-security banks. I didn't need the money, and usually ended up blowing it all celebration parties in my honour. I had no savings, and never even thought of it. As far as I was concerned I was invincible. Nobody could stop me, and I could continue stealing for the rest of my life without being caught by anyone... oh how wrong I was.

A week after my 19th birthday I was pulling a particularly dangerous job in none other than the Emperors palace. I'm not sure what possessed me to do it, but I somehow got it in my head that I wanted the emperors ring. Since the only time he took it off was when he went to sleep it followed naturally that all I had to do was sneak past the guards and traps, into his bedchamber at night, take it from his nightstand without waking him, and escape unnoticed. The palace was more heavily guarded than I had thought and I had a few close calls, but I managed to get to his chamber without being caught. However, when I got there I found an unexpected surprise... there was another person standing by the nightstand!

We looked at each other as I entered and we both instantly realized that the other clearly had criminal intents. He was a human, roughly the same height as me, dressed all in black, with some cloth covering most of his face. Not many people know this but there is a certain amount of honour among criminals, enough that we both felt we should find a way to make this encounter work out well for both of us. Cautiously we moved close enough to each other to have a whispered conversation, and I went first. "I came for the emperors ring. I spent all week planning this, and I'm not leaving without it. You can have the rest of the valuables from this room."

The human looked at me and paused for a minute before responding. "Is that all you have come for? The ring? You can have it. It took my organization two years of surveillance and planning to bring me here today, and if it took you only a week then you must either be extremely skilled or extremely lucky, both of which are qualities my organization needs. Would you be interesting in working for the Black Hand?"

"Never heard of it" I said "and I work alone." I slipped around him and grabbed the ring, "but as long as you don't want this I'll be taking it and leaving."

As I began to head out the door, the Human caught my arm and handed me a slip of paper, "just in case you change your mind..."

I pocketed the paper and noiselessly slipped back through the palace the way I had come. Now that I had already gone through this route, I found it required less concentration and my mind began to wonder. Maybe this organization would be a good thing. My life had become pretty boring... hell I just broke into the Emperors bedchamber and stole his ring on a lark. Maybe a criminal organization would give me some focus, give me some order in my life. Maybe it would even rekindle my love of
stealing. By the time I was safely outside of the palace I had made up my mind, I would go to join the Black Hand.

As it happened, this would be the worst decision of my life.

The paper contained the name of a local pub and the instructions "Meet here at midnight tomorrow, wear black, come alone." The next night I showed up about a half an hour early and sat in the back corner, unsure about what would happen. If I had had a little more suspicion, or had listened to the news at all during the day, or had looked over the people in the pub before sitting down I would have run as far away from their as I could. Unfortunately for me, I was caught by complete surprise as five plainclothes imperial guards grabbed me. One of them knocked me out and the next thing I remember I was waking up in a cell in the imperial prison.

"Ah, you're awake." said a guard just outside my cell. He went on to explain to me that while I was out I was accused and then convicted of murdering the Emperor! I began to protest, but was told that it would do no good. I met the description of the anonymous tip given to the guard and when they picked me up they found that in addition to allot of stolen goods I had the emperors own ring which had been taken from the scene of the murder on me. I told the guard that I had stolen the ring, but the murderer must have been the Human I had seen in the room who had given me the note, but he just laughed and told me that was the worst alibi in the history of the universe. I asked about a trial but was told they had already had it, and I was to be hung tomorrow. I screamed that this was completely unfair, but he just shrugged and left.

Now I was no dummy. I knew that I had been set up, and that most people would consider the situation hopeless, but that is the kind of situation I live for. I was Tiyan, king of thieves! Where others failed, I succeeded. I just needed to figure out what the situation was.

Looking around I found that my cell was filthy. There was a pile of bug filled straw that was intended as a bed, a bucket for a latrine, and the mostly decayed skeleton of a human lying in the middle of the floor. Outside my cell was a corridor with several other empty cells and a big stone door at the end that the guard had walked out. That was not much to work with, but I began to formulate a plan. It was a long shot... but with a little luck and some hard work I might just escape.

Long story short, it didn't work and had one of my arms broken in the process.

Anyway the next day as I was sent to be hung I saw my next opportunity to escape. It also didn't work and my other arm was also broken. Then they marched me up to the gallows, put the noose around my neck, and pulled the lever that opened the trapdoor beneath my feet. I hung there for a few seconds, unable to breath and I thought I was going to die, but suddenly the rope around my neck snapped and I fell to the ground. I knew I didn't have much time so I took off running. I must have looked really silly, running away with two broken arms, a rope around my neck, and guards everywhere chasing me. The whole episode was a blur, and it seemed like the whole palace was up in arms after me. I recall jumping over a couple of guards, dodging bystanders every which way, and dodging several arrows. At some point I managed to get the rope off of my neck, but don't remember exactly how I did it. I had no idea where I was going but I knew that if they caught me I'd be dead so I kept running. Somehow I got on top of a wall at the edge of the palace and was trapped between two groups of advancing guards. I had no choice, I had to jump.

It was a 40 foot fall to the ground but I by some amazing stroke of luck I was able to land on my feet and took off away from the palace towards some woods. The air around me filled with arrows and one of them managed to hit me in the back, but I couldn't concern myself with the pain just yet. I had to keep going. I'm not sure how long a ran for, but the pain in my back kept getting worse and I kept getting weaker and weaker. As my legs got more and more tired I just kept thinking about how I had to keep moving. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer and collapsed under a tree.

When I woke up all of my pain was gone and I felt lighter, like a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders. Somehow my arms worked and the arrow from my back was gone. It had been several days since I had eaten, yet I felt no hunger. I didn't have much of a memory of my surroundings, but It seemed to me that I was no longer in the same forest I had fallen asleep in the previous night. Everything had a bit of an unreal feel to it. A short ways away I say a very old tavern, and I walked to it, and that’s how I ended up here.
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

So... whats up^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... whats up^   So... whats up^ EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:02 pm

NAME: Phoenix

Looks like: The Undertaker

Class: level 5 Brawler ( http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Brawler_(DnD_Class) )

Race: Chaotic Neutral Half-Orc

Feats: Power Attack, Roundabout Kick (confirm a crit hit wih an unarmed strike make another atk at the same bonus on the opponet you got the crit on), Improved Overrun
DM GIVEN FEATS
-Madness, counts as uncanny dodge, -4 to attack rolls +4 to constitution immune to mind effects and +4 to will saves
-Blood Frenzy, every 5 hp of blood/flesh consumed gives 1 fast healing/min. Stacks. After 5 i go into a rage until time is up. 1d4 hp of blood if i bite, 2d4 if i rip a limb off (Dont get my normal feat at lvl 6. Just gain control to use this ability at will)

Special abilities: land speed 30 ft, darkvision 60, Orc Blood,

Class abilities: Unarmed Strike, Flurry of Blows (2, 2), Wisdom from Power, Evasion, Unarmed Damage 1d6, Stunning Fist, Hide The Pain, Low stance (+2 on grapple and intimidate), Improved Grapple, Devastating Blow, Licking My Wounds, Extra Stunning, Bruised Armor

Stats: BAB +3
Grapple +11(13)

20 str
10 dex
20 con
10 int
6 wis
10 cha

Languages: Common, Orc

Skills: 7 Intimidate
12 Jump
7 Proffession: WWE Wrestler

Gear: As you see in the picture plus ripped jeans
-liqour cabinet of unlimited stuff
-steel woven leather gloves that suck in the light around it
-pile of holy shit
-peanut butter jar of awesome. (cooks, cleans and even builds stuff. sic)

HP: 64

AC: 15

Resist: 6/1/3

Demeanor: You think he would just lay down and die quietly. But not this guy. Just when you have expended every ounce of energy in your body to defeat him, he suddenly rises seemingly from the grave to kick your ass. Nobody knows if he fights for good or evil. He arrives out of the blue, without warning and without reason. Very little is known about him but rumour has it, his family tried to bury this monster alive. Slowly, each of his family members were found buried 6 feet under at the doorway of their respective favorite hangout place with a tombstone marking their grave signed, Phoenix. He tries very hard to keep this secret and tends to hang out by himself. In the ring, he lives to dish out the most amount of pain and suffering to his opponents and never does he fear death. The louder and more energetic the crowd gets, the more likely his opponent will never leave the ring... alive.

Backstory: Coming soon to a video store near you!

Last edited by MrOmNom on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:59 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

So... whats up^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... whats up^   So... whats up^ EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:40 am

My name is Phoenix and I am a bastard child from Craville in the region of Mork. My mother was raped in the orc raids but the luckily rest of my family was spared the attack and my father was awarded the title of mayor for his actions. After all the repairs were done on the city and the raped, life continued as normal. Everyone would gather for the weekly oracle. That cankered old woman could say anything and the people would believe it. Sure there weren’t many people to convince but… legend had it the oracle would find the chosen one to bring our people to the dream land where we could finally live without fear of the orcs.

Two Sundays after the raid, the day that would save my life came. The oracle said that my parent’s next born child would be the one. Several weeks later, my mother showed signs of being pregnant and there was great rejoice. The saviour was coming. The second child of the Mayor would the chosen one. You can imagine everyone’s disgust when I popped out. Even the oracle was shocked. Weeks and weeks, she tried to find proof in her divinations that this was not the child, that I was just a bastard. Alas, nothing. And that is how I lived to be 15 without any trouble.

I was taught every craft, technique, recipe, and fighting style I could dream of. All of the best teachers were practically ready to kill themselves for the right to teach me. So I grew up relatively educated. My memory stunk but… I was at least as intelligent as most and I could definitely talk. Luckily, my orcish heritage was shown through my size and not so much through my looks. It allowed me to speak with other tribes and towns in the area and I was able to form friendships with them because “you don’t look like no orc to me”.

I had forgotten about my orc blood until that day… mid July… oracle day. On this dreadful day the oracle repeated her predication that my parent’s next child would bring us to salvation and to be wary of the dog amongst the people. At first no one wanted to believe it but… there was doubt. Enough to make me uncomfortable. And when reports came from neighbours that they no longer wanted to deal with us while we had a mut in our ranks, things started getting bad. The worst came when mother showed signs of pregnancy. At this point the city was up in arms. There had been no child since me. This one must be the intended one to fulfill the prophesy.

So I was gathered by all the strong men in the village and because I didn’t know any better, I let them take me. They shackled and bound me and before tossing me in my coffin they asked me “Does the monster have any last words”. At first I didn’t realize this was my father asking this. When I clicked, my mutters were met with a slap some harsh words and then he and my mother shoved me in the coffin at the bottom of the pit. In hindsight they were nice enough to toss the cover on before covering it with dirt. It’s the only reason they are buried and im alive.

Took me about two days to get out. 6 feet of dirt is heavy. But, I was strong. The chains and rope didn’t take much and proved useful in the digging process. So I escaped and took care to make it look as if I hadn’t. Didn’t want folks looking for me before I had carried out my revenge. My parents betrayed me. They should share the same fate. I looked and saw that they hadn’t given me a grave marker. Kind of pissed me off. So I went off in search of big rocks to use for theirs. Upon finding suitable stones, I dug graves for the family and proceeded to remove each one of them from the house, gagging each one and knocking them out.

Once in the grave, I buried them to their neck so that I may speak with them one last time. When they awoke I spoke “I was your bastard child and for 15 years you cared and loved me. You were the parents I had adopted. No others would do. I would have done anything for you yet at the words of an old hag you bury me in the dirt. Well, lets see how you like it. Oh, and don’t say I don’t care. I even made personalized grave stones so people can find you… eventually *maniacal laughing*. Sleep tight. Prepare my room in hell for me. Im sure we can be a loving family again there.”

And with that I buried them forever. The grave stones marked their names, except for the unborn one. I just left him as ‘The “Chosen” one’. Each was signed Phoenix, my name so that all would know that I returned to exact revenge. As for what happened after, I ran and ran and ran. Eventually the legend that I had created was behind me and I began looking for a way to make a living fighting. I was good at it and I was angry.

In a city to the north, amongst the magelands, I found my opportunity. Professional wrestling. It was apparently quite the thing amongst the upper class. It was a soap opera for men. Every episode filled with drama, betrayal, and best of all… FIGHTING!!! Every one in the show was the epitome of what a man should be. And well… I was massive. Just 15 and I was 8’0” and 300 lbs. Most important, I looked human. They recruited me instantly and began training me. I started as just a setup monkey and when I was 20 I got my chance. I hit the stage with my “kid brother” and my manager.

Together we were the evil trio. We represented all that was evil. And we went around violating the rules and kicking ass when no one expected. Of course we played off my story of “resurrection” and that you could not kill me. So from time to time I would get my ass kicked, just to get back up again. My character itself was not evil. It just defended my brother and got us out of the trouble my manager put us into. I never spoke. Ever. I was the silent killer.

As time went on, my partners retired. Rumors had started that I was the child from that shithole region where I was born and they didn’t want to get involved. I of course denied them and continued fighting, only without the evil twins pulling the strings, I was a loose cannon. The director loved the rumors and added them to the show. Bit by bit, everyone started hating me. Mostly because I was randomly showing up and beating the snot out of them without notice [me and the director had a secret. I told him who I was going to pummel and how I was going to unveil them. Or he would tell me so and so was retiring and I would “kill” him off to piss everyone off.]. I was the bad guy that fought beside the good guys. It was fun.

That was when it was time for my retirement. There was a young kid that looked similar to me who was ready to take my place. All I had to do was finally “die”. So we created this elaborate cage match suspended over a volcano. I didn’t think it was such a good idea. Most of the people hated me there. But what the director said goes. And it was my last show after all. So… I went along with it. The deal was that I would get tossed out of the cage by the new upcoming “heroes” and the mages would teleport me away from the volcano to my vacation home which I finally had gotten paid off. In its place would be an image of me falling into the volcano so it would appear as if I died.

Well as I was falling from said cage match, I tried being as pissed off looking as I could and screamed “I WILL RETURN TO CLAIM YOUR SOUL!!!” huge shocker to the crowd. That was my first line. I then smile looking at the lava and out of the corner of my eye, I see the mage that was supposed to bring me to safety. He smiled and gave me the finger. What a bitch. I then looked at the lava and remember thinking “I don’t get paid enough for this shit. It hurt a bit. But next thing you know I was in a tavern. Pretty sure I died. But who knows.
Back to top Go down
Firenze
Grunt
Grunt
Firenze

So... whats up^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... whats up^   So... whats up^ EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:29 pm

Name: Firenze

Looks like: Today I look like a goddess with flawless milky skin and the most beautiful blue eyes you've ever seen. I have long straight hair and I love to wear my cloak and mask as you can see from that of my photo; that is probably the only thing that never changes. All of these features can change from day to day or week to week so don't get used to what you see.

Class: Level 2 Beguiler

Race: Changling

Feats: Wanderer's Diplomacy

Special abilities:
Speed -- 30 ft
+2 racial bonus against sleep and charm effects
+2 racial bonus on Bluff, Intimidate, & Sense Motive
Natural Linguist can add Speak Language to class skills list for any class they adopt
Minor Shape Change supernatural ability to alter appearance as though using a disguise self spell [physical alteration of changling facial features, skin color & texture, and size within limits described in spell; can be used at will and lasts until you change back/into something else; grants +10 circumstance bonus on Disguise checks to create disguise

Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven, Halfling, Gnome

Class abilities:
Armour Proficiency: light armour, no shields
Weapon Proficiency: hand cross bow, rapier, short bow, short sword
Armoured Mage: ignore spell failure wearing light armour
Trapfinding
Cloaked casting [+1 dc whenever target is denied dex bonus]
Surprise casting – deny target dex bonus on successful feint with bluff check

Stats:
STR................8
DEX...............12
CON..............10
INT................18
WIS................8
CHA..............16

Skills:
Bluff ................................16
Diplomacy......................12
Disguise..........................10
Forgery............................9
Gather Info.....................10
Hide..................................6
Intimidate.......................2 [not class skill]
Knowledge [local]........9
Move Silently.................6
Sense Motive..................8
Slight Of Hand...............8

Gear: None to start

HP: 9
AC: 11

Resist: 0/1/2 [Fort/Reflex/Will]

Spells prepared:
Can cast 10 zero level spells & 8 first level spells

Spells:
Level 0: dancing lights, daze, detect magic, ghost sound, message, open/close, read magic
Level 1: charm person, color spray, comprehend languages, detect secret doors, disguise self, expeditious retreat, hypnotism, mage armor, obscuring mist, rouse, silent image, sleep, undetectable alignment, whelm

Demeanor: I am pretty soft spoken but I am a very curious individual who always wants to know what is going on. I sometimes can get confused and you don't want to make me angry as I have a wild attitude when provoked. I use my flirty ways to get the information I need and will use force if needed because who would suspect the sweet and innocent looking one?

Backstory:
My name is Firenze and I've lived from village to village since I was 16 years old. Previous to this I lived with my parents in a little house in the darkest forest. My mother was a sweet woman who would never wrong you but she just has issues with the fact that she would have to always be herself because even though she was a changling too she couldn't transform into anyone else, unlike the rest of the family. My father on the other hand changed form almost daily seeking out the “perfect person” as he used to say. My brother and sister went on to do the same as him in seeking this perfection. Myself, I didn't really care about who I was I just knew I loved transforming from one person to someone completely different.

The difference between myself and my family is that they were happy lying and stealing to make ends meet and I just wanted to travel and experience all that I could. I also love magic and everything that goes with it. I love to study magic and practice it. Which may explain why I ended up here. We will get to that later on though. So you see when I was 16 years old my father and brother got into some trouble and couldn't get out of it so our family had to disband and spread out so they wouldn't hunt us and kill us. To this day I don't know what they did that was so bad that they wanted to kill our entire family but I wasn't sticking around to find out. Unlike the others I didn't run too far I just went to the neighboring village and changed into someone there so no one would find me. I stayed here for a few weeks but got bored and that's when I began to travel because I knew the days of being with my family were over.

I traveled all over the world until I met this sweet, kind, old man out East. I've never learned his name but I always called him Master. This man was so nice to me and he gave me somewhere to stay. The best part is he was a wizard! Everyday he would teach me about magic and all the things I can do with it. He also taught me to be careful of what kind of magic I use and that I should only use magic for the good of the people around me. He taught me how to make lights dance and how to create fog clouds for when I needed to escape a situation. He always watched me when I practiced and he would create this orb thing around me so that I couldn't be harmed by own creations, a very helpful tool I must say. Well after 3 years of me living with Master and him teaching me all these things he unexpectedly passed away.

I was very sad at his death but knew I had to carry on. So a few days later I decided to see if I could put the orb on myself so that I could practice some of the spells he had taught me the day prior to his death. I got myself ready and said the words he always muttered while holding out my left hand just as he always did. No sooner than the words escaped my lips there was a loud bang and a really bright light; so bright I had to close my eyes. When I finally opened my eyes again I ended up here lying on the floor of this little old tavern it seems. I have no idea what has happened to me but I'll soon find out...
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

So... whats up^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... whats up^   So... whats up^ EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:57 am

NAME:Nicoli

Looks like: 5’10’’ slim but not skinny, black hair with green eyes, kind features like the kind of guy
anyone would trust.
Class: level 3
Race: human

Feats: augment healing, profane lifeleach, medium armor profficiency, simple weapon profficency broadsword profficiency extra turning.

Special abilities: bloodcast say "From the Depths I Call! Darkness Bind My Soul and Give Flight to My Malice"

Class abilities:
domain spells (healing death) death domain touch 1/day +1 healing caster level
rebuke undead 7/day

Stats:
8(-1)/str
10(+0)/dex
16(+3)/con
10(+0)/int
18(+4)/wis
10(+0)/cha

Gear:plain white priest robes

HP: 29

AC:10

Resist: fort+3/ref+1/wil+3l

spells prepared:

0th - cure minor wounds/4 - light - 1st - cure minor wounds/2 - vigor/2 - fear/1 - desecrate/1 - create undead II /2 - cure lesser wounds /1

demeanor: he acts shy and tries to stay on peoples good side but kind of an odd guy some might even say a little evil.

skills:
Concentration(con)+5(+4)=9
Craft(int)+1
Diplomacy(cha)+1
Heal(wis)+6(+4)=11
Knowledge(arcane)(int)+1
Knowledge(history)(int)+1
Knowledge(religion)(int)+1
Knowledge(planes)(int)+1
Professtion chef(wis)+5(+4)=9
Spellcraft(int)+1
Domains:healing(healing spells +1 level), death(deathtouch)

Last edited by NipLordOfCookies on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

So... whats up^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... whats up^   So... whats up^ EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:11 am

Backstory: it all began in the small village of buddatesh. It was a simple peace loving village that had a well known monestary that trained clerics. Nicoli was a simple local cow farm boy. His family owned a small but productive farm. He was the forth child and thired boy to be born and the family could not afford to feed him so the sent him to the clirics for a better life then they could give him. So life was simple at the monestary. Wake up pray to dieety of your choice not to be shared with others. Breackfast excersise classes excercize lunch classes pray then bed. And there is NO TALKING EVER. Reading and writing and healing are tought as well as anatomy, surgery and any other dorcter / healer related traits. At the age of 20 there training is complete and they are sent into the world to heal.(kind of like super medics that want nothing in return). Nicoli set out and healed in his god’s name. He also conducted experiments on the living bodies to test drugs procedures and cause he was board. His god is vol. Blood always fascinated him so he tried to do many things with it. Things were simple good and he was not getting caught. At the age of 25 he began to wonder what happend when people died. Where they went what happend. So he figured there was only one way to find out. He locked himself in a lodging room and slit his wrists (down the river not accrose the bridge). He played with the blood drew some pictures until he lost conchiesness and passed out.
Back to top Go down
liyeve

liyeve

So... whats up^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... whats up^   So... whats up^ EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:04 am

<this char has been put to rest :/ sry>
NAME: liyeve
Looks like:avatar without the armour
Class: level 2 knight
Race: human
Feats: mounted combat, ride by attack, spirited charge
Special abilities:n/a
Class abilities: all armor, shields, martial weapons, knights challenge (/day +1atk/dmg/willsvs (no save but CR=>lvl-2 and int=>5)) shield block (its dodge but raises shield AC by one instead)
Stats:
S 18 +4
D 17 +3
C 18 +4
I 4 -3
W 4 -3
C 3 -4

Ride: +8 total (no other ranks)

HP:12+4+d12+4=29 (first level is always max roll in 3.5 guys)

AC:13

Resist: fort+4/ref+3/will+0

demeanor: ILL !@#$%N TELL YOU !@#$%^ !@#$ #$$% @#$%^ERS WHAT MY !@#$ $%&* #%^ ^$$ DEAMONER IS IN MAH @#$% BACKSTARY @#$%R!!!
Backstory: !@#$ IMPATIENT @#$%^& ITS IN THA $%^& NEXT %^** POST!!! $%^&*R
Back to top Go down
liyeve

liyeve

So... whats up^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... whats up^   So... whats up^ EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:52 am

SOME'UN IN DIS @#$% #$%^ OF A #$%^ $%&* GUNNA TELL ME WHERE IN @#$%^&'S @#$%^& DEM @#$% $%^& HEADS WENT.......
*looks around at motly crew, scratches tit visable through rags*

ah-ait, *spits* none a yall !@#$%s know nuttin do yah..........$#@!

OH! *looks around with a start* wheres mah mannahs I'z iz princess liyeve (lie-Eve)
*bowing, her already disheveled ginger hair flops forward covering her blue eyes and her unmarked (if sweat and grime covered) face.*
*anyone standing behind her at this point becoming aware that her end is free of both fecal matter and under garments*
*standing and ginning with a smile normally reserved for scaring small children with her full head of (albeit grungy) teeth*
*a trained eye would notice that the rags were the under linin of a suit of armour, but even the untrained eye could tell they did little to cover her beautiful athletic figure.*
*without visible scars or blemishes a shower and a drastic wardrobe change later and she could easily have looked the title she claimed*
*and for her skin*
*although unblemished it was a strange hue, the kind that you couldnt put your finger on, almost like it was slightly different with each look*

I don 'member much 'bout em too... dont 'member 'bout when I was a kid either.... cept fer mah nice cloathses. softah then dis evahn! heh heh..... *lowers voice* then tha fire came an......

FIRE !@#$% ^%$# $% FIRE DUN BRAGHT ME 'ERE DUNNIT?!
*eyes wild with fury*

WE !@#$% JUST@#$%^ BROUGHT THA!@#$ WAGON INTA TOWN AN.....
*gazes blankly*

I wundah how Nlanys doin?
'E drives tha waggon ah course an manages tha munnies an taught me tah be clean fer fun times an tah keep mah end clean case 'e wants sum fun other times an 'e's tha one who pretties me up with dem kem-hic-els when I git bloody an !@#$% $#@rs
*suddenly picking back into her fury*

I BLOODIED DEM !@#$ %$#@ RIGHT TA@#$%^ ^%$#S MUTHA FER 'SALTIN A PEACEFUL!@#$%N GAL LIKE ME %$#@!!!!
DEY NEEDED TA FIRE ME OUT !@#$%$# SONS A ^%$# #$%^&!!
JUST FER @^%$ PROTECTEN EM #$%^&*RS TOO!!!
*calming down ever so slightly she smiles*

Yep we protected everbody an everbody paid us an I killed dem good and I skinned dem laws breakers an took da money from da @#$% #$%^ evil peoples cause they gunna @#$n just use it fer evil... dats what Nlanys says. 'An 'e is smrt an charmin too........$#@!
*eyes start welling up with tears*

DINK!!!

DINK, OH MY OH MY DINK!!!
*now sobbing hystericly*

E WAS SO CHARMIN TOO AND NOW THOSE!@#$ %$##$%^S FROM #$%^&* $%^&*n CUP OF $%^&* HAVE PROBLY .... PROBLY
*cries louder*

AN I CANNAE RIDE EM AND IT WAS ALMOST AS GOOD AS ^#@@ FUN TIME AN IM JUST A #$%^&* UNSKILLED ^&*$ WITH OUT EM
*sobs and adds quieter*
cause Nlanys says so he does

AN I CANT BE NO ^%$#@ KAV-IL-EAR WITHOUT MAH^%$#@! HORSE!!!

no
*said much quieter*

I gots this... I'Z IZ GUNNA PROTECT YALL TILL I GETS ME BACK TAH ^%$#@N NLANYS!!!

cause den DEN we iz gunna ^%$# dem #$%^&n mayors (cause mayors are evil says Nlanys) an protect da world like we otta
*finnally ending her tirade with a simle that is normally reserved for scarring grown men*

EDIT:

wait a miniut.... theres no body here ......emm .......HELLO!...WHERE IZ EVERBODY?!

<lol... umm timezones... yea... w/e ummm plz delete this by pressing the wee little x and paste it on the other forum... uhhhh.... i'll fit ya in... somehow i guess LOL will be back after sleep at 8 40 9ish t-dot time >.> mmmkay? btw nice emulation of 4 wis and 4 int... sorry no fly im pretty much full sry : />

edit by admin

Last edited by Heliumbanana on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:31 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : *realizes role play is on page 13 and not one.....*)
Back to top Go down
sandra
Grunt
Grunt
sandra

So... whats up^ Empty
PostSubject: Crisis   So... whats up^ EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:36 pm

NAME: Crisis
looks like: Picture, but with Shield
class: lvl 2 Modified Barbarian
race: Human
flaws: Innatentive, Shaky
feats: power attack, cleave, Great Cleave, Weapon Focus (longsword)
base speed: 40ft
class abilities:

Barbarian without Rage, Trapsense, or Uncanny Dodge
Fast Movement can be used with Heavy Armor
Skills become 2+int

Rightjust Strikes (Ex): each time you strike a hostile creature the gods give you strength and you heal evryone within 30ft for 1 hp or deal 1 damage to undead

Zeal(Su) : Conviction is thyn strength and it powers you to the limits of your endurance, each melee strike you succede on a hostile enemy allows you an extra attack at the same attack bonus up to once per target plus once more for per 7 levels starting lvl 6.

Shield of Faith (Su) your shield is imbued with your faith, you gain a +1 to the shield bonus every 7 levels starting lvl 6
and a 10% cover and protection from spells continuously for every +1 bonus gained this way

Fevor (Su): the light guides your strikes, each successfull melee attack on your target starting level 8 causes all future attacks to gain a +1 damage and to hit until you strike a different target or miss.

lay on hands (Ex): you can heal 1+cha bonus(if positive) times your level, this healing can be spread out in any way.

Str: 18
Dex: 8
Con: 15
Int: 8
Wis: 8
Cha: 15

Skills: 3 ranks in intimidate

gear:
-Bag of Tricks (gray)
-large shield
-Full plate
-Longsword

HP: 28
AC: 20 (10+8armor+2shield)

res: fort 5 / ref -1 / will -1

Languages: Common, Orc

Backstory: to come later
Back to top Go down
Kakuwateiru Naifu
Grunt
Grunt
Kakuwateiru Naifu

So... whats up^ Empty
PostSubject: kakuwateiru Naifu   So... whats up^ EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Name: Kakuwateiru Naifu
Class: Rouge level 3
Race: Elf
Alignment: True Neutral
Size: M
Height: 5' 8
Weight: 130lbs
Eyes: Red
Hair: black
Skin: Lightly Tanned
Flaws: Cocky, lack of caring.

Str: 6
Dex: 20
Con:10
Int: 16
Wis:10
Cha:14

Hp: 13
Speed: 30

Ac: 21
Touch: 16 Flat footed: 11

Initiative: 5

Saves:
Fort: 1
Ref: 8
Will: 1

BAB: 2
Grapple: -1

Balance: 11
Disable Device: 9
Escape Artist: 11
Hide: 11
Move Silently: 11
Open Lock: 11
Perform (dance): 7
search: 9
Slight of hand: 11
tumble: 11
Use magic Device: 7

Feats:
Weapon Finesse
Dodge

Special Abilities:
Sneak Attack
Trap Finding
Evasion

Languages:
Elven
Common
Sylvan
Orc
Draconic

Equipment:

+1 rapier
MW bow/arrows
Mithril Chain shirt
Boots of elven kind
MW thieves tools
MW Sleeve and Knee blades
Rod of rope
Bolt cutters
Backpack
Bedroll
Chalk
Crowbar
Flint and steel
Rations
Signal Whistle
Waterskin
everburning torch
smoke stick

Back Story:

Kakuwateiru was born into a family of traveling performers. The family of four spent many years traveling from town to town, preforming to make a living. Often Kakuwateiru would spend his time with his brother, in the market. His brother would distract a shop owner while Kakuwateiru, stole something. They did this for many years, then on his 15th birthday he had a night off. His family, was preforming a show for a local crime lord. When the crime lord got impatient, he killed Kakuwateiru's family. He since then has been training to assassinate that crime lord.

Last edited by Kakuwateiru Naifu on Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:17 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Leveled)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So... whats up^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... whats up^   So... whats up^ Empty

Back to top Go down

So... whats up^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Depths of Insanity :: RP zone :: In the Beginning-
Jump to: