The Depths of Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Depths of Insanity

Where?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hell on Earth

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:45 pm

It all began one fatefull day. The entire world suddenly turned upsidown. No one saw it coming and no one knows the cause to this day. This is the tale of 3 brave souls who survived the initial wave. It begins with Kale, George and Chris were hanging out in Billings' room. Billings went out to see Jesse for a quick polo meeting. Upon returning to his room, he opened the door and stumbled in bleeding heavily.

"He fucking bit me, what the hell..." And Billings collapsed. Upon inspeciton the three "heroes" noticed their friend was dead. And this is where it all begins. The following is a play by play of their life after this event.
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:45 am

"Shit... What THE FUCK man... this is something messed up... hes dead..." chu looks around "this dosent sound good, lets get outa here, if people are going crazy we gotta find a way to push through" chu grabs billy's arm pads and shinguards on top of his dresser and puts them on "im gona go grab my car, someone wana come with me, first this" chu goes to the interweb, masss messages his msn and forums and managers "riot in kingston, friend just got bitten and died?? thats not normal HELP will be heading through small roads into the forest north if it goes sour. gold volvo dnn 675 phone 778 996 8032<<looks up laggy's number and bennys number and posts it>> call if you can and are near" chu looks paniced... we gotta move... i take my multitool out and start taking out a cabinet door. <<riotshield>>
Back to top Go down
http://tdoi.vampire-legend.com
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:16 pm

first of all chu just chill for a second. next we think of where to go for halep and what is really going on.(goes to interwebs and searches people dieing from being bitten and if no results searches real zombies.)(grabs billings knife off the desk unsheths it and stabs billings in the head. lookis at the others)"what dieing from a bite...the is not normal it screms zombies and you all saw what i found on the internet. now lets get going to chus car but first lets stop at your room.

[You found absolutely nothing on the internet about real zombies. You found lots of links to "What if" sites and quizes. There is no news currently availible on the subject]
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:02 pm

chu carefully and slowly pushes away a corner of the windowblinds to look outside. then chu looks at some of the traffic cam websites to see how it looks. "atleast we can see how far this riot has gone..."
Back to top Go down
cbenny
Immortal
Immortal
cbenny

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:21 pm

so... we don't know anything about the zombies, and all we know is that billings is dead?

I call the base hospital.

I also take Billing's wallet, and look around for a sturdy melee weapon.
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:30 pm

KALE: The knife sinks in a somewhat satisfying way to you. Easy in, easy out. My brains begin oozing out of the hole you have put in my skull.

CHU: Looking outside, you dont see anything. All appears to be normal. However, upon looking at the traffic camera sites, you see that traffic is stopped. Upon closer examination you see that everyone has crashed into each other. For the most part, everyone looks dead. There is no sign of riots.

BENNY: You get no answer from the base hospital, just a busy signal. You do not find a wallet (i dont actually have one...). For sturdy weapons, there are plenty. Some of the more notable ones are the iron, ironing board, a pair of wooden crutches, and a katana. For not so sturdy weapons there are electronics all over the place.

ALL: You can hear some noises out in the hallway and a couple of screams that were silenced as quickly as they had come.
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:01 pm

i strap the knief sheth to my left thigh and put the knief in it. i grab the katana and tie it to my waist. "come on gys lets get out of this room."looks at calander to see what day of the week it is.
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:33 am

chu wraps towel around neck and head. steals a kitbag. chu takes aerosaul can of spray starch. chu peeks out door as quietly as possible.
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:04 am

i take the other towel and wrap it around my neck and head. i draw the katana and wait to see what chu finds outside the door.
Back to top Go down
cbenny
Immortal
Immortal
cbenny

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: cbenny's actions   Hell on Earth EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:00 am

You don't have a wallet? I look for wherever you keep you money, bank cards, and identification.

I take inventory of your electronics looking specifically for communications devices, but taking note of anything portable.

I then wield the crutches like a bat and stand ready for chu to open the door.
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:38 am

While Benny is searching around looking for what should be in my wallet if i had one, Chu peaks out the door. At first there is nothing. He can hear some comotion from either ends of the hallways. Getting braver, Chu peaks a bit further down the hall. Suddenly, a figure appears and slams against the door, knocking Chu backwards into Kale. While they both stumble, Jesse pushes by everyone and towards Benny who at the last second looks up and jumps out of the way. In the process, Jesse trips on Benny's legs and stumbles out the window. He is lying there motionless.

However, Laggy notices that there is noise coming closer...
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:48 pm

"i think we have company guys.. lets get out of this room asap." gets up and stays on guard facing the door 3feet from the entrance with the sword held two handed.
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:41 pm

chu braces the door, takes the extra screws he took from the door and pushes the bed against it then does a "what would mcguyver do" check to see if there is anything else he can do. meanwhile i launch the matress out the window to soften the landing for when we have to exit
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:22 pm

i look out side the window coustously to see if there are any zombies out side. if there are no zombies i say "cost is clear for now lets go" and jump out the window. if there are a few zombies more then 5 meters away i say "theres a few zombies but better then being stuck in here and joup out the window into a combat roll and prepar to fight the zombies with the katana. if there are zombies within 5 meters i say"guys there out side too we need an exit any ideas".
Back to top Go down
cbenny
Immortal
Immortal
cbenny

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: cbenny's actions   Hell on Earth EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:46 pm

I take all the useful electronics and anything I found and look for a way to carry it. Then I join Lagos at the window, looking around
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:09 pm

BENNY: You toss a usb key and a cell phone in your pocket.

LAGOS: You notice the matress chu stuffed out the window is starting to wander away.

CHU: McGuyver would lock the door.

You all hear something slam into the door. There are a couple more screams here and there. The room is starting to smell funny.
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:35 am

Chu locks the door and combat rolls out the window
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:38 am

i jump out the window and combat role to my feet i then fling the matress aside with on hand and hold the katana in the other ready to slice jesses head of if he attacks me.
Back to top Go down
cbenny
Immortal
Immortal
cbenny

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:36 pm

I grab billing's computer tower and try to drop it on a zombie
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:34 pm

Chu and Lagos both land on the matress. Lagos begins rolling but rolled too hard and is laying on his face in the road. Chu however rolled to his feet ready to go. The matress has a lump in it but is not moving. You can see people wandering around in the sauve stairways and a few other people running like mad. 2 cars go zooming in front of Sauve. 30 seconds later you hear a hard crash. There is nothing in the direction of the field.

Benny upon trying to grab my computer case realize that there are too many wires fastened to it (screwed in). When he begins unscrewing the monitor cables, he notices two things. My wallet and the door starting to crash inwards.
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:25 am

chu helps legos up, quickly, but trying to stay out of sight goes towards the field and grabs one of the wooden two by fours used to build the sign saying no entry to the mess and preps it as a weapon then checks around the corner to see if anything is moving.
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:57 pm

i recover with chus aid and take a ready wachfull place to cover chus back. "benny get out hear now we are going with or with out u."
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:09 pm

BENNY: The door crashes in wards and several people who have severe bleeding issues come flying into the room. You attempt to run through the window dropping everything but you were too late. Your cries of help are silenced as several people begin feasting on your flesh. Your world goes blank.

BENNY AND CHU: You hear a crashing sound from inside my room and hear benny give a bit of a startled cry. You see his hands at the window as he cries out for help but he soon disapears from the window and silence follows. Chu looking around the corner you can see some people wandering around towards Haldiman and a couple people hanging out around Brucie and the academic wing. There is a mob of people in front of the boat. Everything seems like normal.
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:37 pm

i calmly saunter out towards away from windows to brant. i ready my bat behind my arms like a slingshot ready to snap from behind my arm in case i see any threat, i aim for knees. from the left >.>

Last edited by Heliumbanana on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:01 am

i follow chu to brant while away from the windows reach. i stay in a posion back and to the right of chu so that i will not get hit if he swings. i keep and eye out for truble while examining my souroundings continuously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hell on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell on Earth
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Depths of Insanity :: Hell's Rebuke-
Jump to: