The Depths of Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Depths of Insanity

Where?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hell on Earth

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

Hell on Earth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:07 am

Nobody seems to pay you any mind. By the time you reach the front of LaSalle you notice the wind changes directions. Next thing you know, everyone is looking at you... and they are coming. You might be able to run to Brant... but you dont know what might be on that side of the building...
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:17 am

i keep walking calmly towards brant
Back to top Go down
http://tdoi.vampire-legend.com
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:41 am

i continue to follow looking to see which one is closest. there direction that they are coming from and what they look like other then normal.
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:24 am

From the distance you are at they seem normal. But they are all walking straight at you two. Some of them seem a bit uncoordinated. But for the most part they look like they are liesurely walking towards you. As you round the corner, a figure leaps at you. Chu, you successfully smash in its left knee cap and it topples to the ground. It grabs onto your foot and begins drawing its moth closer, opened wide.

Laggy, you turn hearing chu's yelp and notice what is going on...
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:21 pm

i take my boot and the big stick and crush its skull then retreat towards leggy, i try to make a whistle bomb from an aerosol can.

THIS IS WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU IMAGINED YOU WOULD DO HOWEVER...

you went to crush the things skull but all that you managed to do was keep its teeth at bay and you lost your balance falling on your face.
Back to top Go down
cbenny
Immortal
Immortal
cbenny

PostSubject: cbenny's actions   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:20 am

It was a stupid mistake, I hesitated instead of running.

After being tackled I lay on the floor in Billings room several zombies tear away at my flesh. The pain is unbearable and although I try to fight back I begin to black out.

My life flashes before my eyes one last time as my mind begins to fade. It becomes harder and harder to recall facts. In a way this was worse than the physical pain, as I had always depended on my mind much more than my body.

Ideas and concepts that I once knew so well faded away. I tried to think straight, to remember who and where I was, but my mind soon began to let go of even these most simple of facts.

I no longer recall my name. I no longer know where I am. I am filled with a great sense of despair, like I had just lost a great part of myself. My mind is now stripped down to raw emotions. I feel pain, a great amount of pain, but I don't remember where it is coming from. I feel loss, but I no longer recall what it is that I have lost only that it was important to me.

I remember that I once experienced a time where there was no pain, but I can't remember what those circumstances are. My senses are fading... not because there is less pain or sound or smell or light... but because the significance of those inputs are lost on my mind. My eyes close and I cannot remember how to open them again... or even why I would want to.

The pain that has been a constant for me has dulled to a point of being nearly undetectable. The horrible smell has faded, and the sounds of screeching have been all but silenced.

I am now numb, and my mind has regressed to a point where I cannot even think. I can only feel with the few emotions I have left. The last thought I have is one of great loss.

I am now dead.

I don't now how long my mind has sat unused, but suddenly one single thought flashes across my mind;

Hunger

That single thought becomes and all consuming unstoppable force in my mind. It was a thought of such force and power that it felt like it had struck every tacit of my being with an electric charge.

HUNGER

With that shock my eyes shot wide open, my arms rose and my lungs compressed which forced out a low moan.

HUNGER!!!!

All of my senses returned in a flash. I could hear and smell very sharply. My mind could still not remember anything about who I was, and my emotions were undetectable because of the tremendous force of the only overpowering feeling I did have....

HUNGER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:08 am

Benny gains feat UNDEAD.

From now on, you must stalk the party. MTF on your rebirth.
Back to top Go down
cbenny
Immortal
Immortal
cbenny

PostSubject: cbenny's actions   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:41 am

I must satisfy my HUNGER. I look around, smell the air and listen to the sounds around me... where is the nearest meal?

Last edited by cbenny on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : capitalize hunger)
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:03 am

you hear some ruckus going on down the hall towards the front of lasalle
Back to top Go down
cbenny
Immortal
Immortal
cbenny

PostSubject: cbenny's actions   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:27 pm

I get up unsteadily. My limbs feel cold, unresponsive... as though the connection to my brain is weaker than in life. They would have remained limp had it not been for the sheer overpowering force of my HUNGER that forced a signal to move through my partially decayed and somewhat severed nervous system.

Walking is difficult. I do not walk the natural practiced walk of someone for whom walking is simply second nature. Instead my torso leans forward towards my destination until I begin to fall. At the last second before falling is inevitable another part of my brain suddenly activates and shoots a signal to my leg, which steps forward and catches me.

The result of this constant leaning and catching myself at the last second is an odd, irregular gate. This appears to a living viewer to be a very slow movement due to the increased time between steps compared to normal walking, but which is fact slightly faster than a slow jog due to the extreme movements of the legs. It also has the added benefit of moving my head side to side as I walk, which increases my range of vision and hearing acuity without actually putting any energy into moving my own head independently of my body.

Although the majority of my mind was consumed by an uncontrollable HUNGER which forced my body to continue onwards beyond death itself, each time I stepped forward there was a clear distinction between the part of my mind that needs to feed and the part controlling my legs. For my purposes in explaining it I am going to call it the "self-preservation" part of my brain. This part was clearly subservant to the all powerful HUNGER that ruled my mind, working always towards its ultimate goal of feeding. However when it shot an impulse to my leg it was doing so only because I was about to fall. It exerted what little power it had to try to save me.

It was thus that I walked out of Billings room and turned towards the sound with my mind balanced between a powerful need to feed, and a very weak self-preservation instinct which kept me from falling over in the rush to do so.

In the hallway, in anticipation of food, my arms rose shoulder high and stretched out in front of me. The higher and more outstretched my arms are, the more unbalanced I become. On the one hand this means that I fall faster, thus move faster. On the other, it makes my awkward gate even more unstable and increases the chances of me falling.
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:56 pm

i go to chu and with the katana stab the zombie in the head and remove it. i then look around for any other emmidiate threts then help chu to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:49 pm

chu attempts to free himself and find a way out by running if not chu goes into a defensive stance and does a "wwmd (what would mcguyver do)" check to see if there is something i could build to get out of this situation.
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:07 pm

CHU AND LAGGY: You both notice that all the people that were far away have closed the gap. The road to brant is mostly clear but you have a feeling not for long. The people that were haning out by brucie are almost 25-30 feet from you and you can tell there isnt something right about them. You also have this strange feeling that something really really really bad is approaching from behind you.

BENNY:At the end of the hall you can see a bunch of your brothers slamming on some doors. A few of your brothers lie motionless behind doors with holes in them. You feel extremly enraged at this and somehow you know... you are strong...
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:44 am

RUN!!!!! i try to keep my stick ready again in an attept to defend myself if i see any easily grabable tensile members, rope ribbon and other things, i grab it.
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:51 pm

i gtfo. i run like the wind twords brant and i slow slighty to let chu keep up. i have the sword in one hand and the scabard in thy other.
Back to top Go down
cbenny
Immortal
Immortal
cbenny

PostSubject: cbenny's actions   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:03 pm

I run up and add my strength to those pounding on the doors. The self preservation part of my mind is worried about seeing the motionless zombies w/ holes in them, but is to weak to fight the HUNGER that drives me towards the door and what lies beyond.
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:56 am

Benny: In your haste, you salm your friends out of the way. They go flying a few feet. Some of them get up. Some of them lay motionless. You hear a yelp from the other side of the door. It triggers some memories but you cannot recall what they are and they are soon pushed back as you are over come with hunger. On the first hit, your fist goes through the door but is stuck. You can hear panicked voices and a crash. You think its the sound of a window, but you cannot picture what a window is. The only thing you can think of is your prey is escaping you...

CHU AND LAGGY: You hear crashing noise behind you and some screams as you are running full tilt. You also hear some "THIS ONE IS STRONGER GO GO GO I DONT CARE IF THERE ARE MORE OUT THERE WE CANT STAY HERE!!!!". If you look behind you, you will see the way is blocked by about 10 people. Some are clearly coming for you, some are not so clearly and others are heading towards the voices. The way ahead has 3 people walking towards you.
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:36 am

get my bar ready and see if i can bullrush them and get past while dashing towards brant. but first i yell "get out the way bitches"
Back to top Go down
cbenny
Immortal
Immortal
cbenny

PostSubject: cbenny's actions   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:56 am

I bash my way through the door and attack whomever I can.

-If I have the presence of mind to think ahead strategically I use my new found strength to throw a zombie in ahead of me, mouth first.
-If I am concerned about people escaping I give precedence to biting each victim at least once rather that fully consuming the first one I see before moving on
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:44 pm

i bring up the katana and follow chu to get through in his wake.
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:32 pm

BENNY: You hear screaming on the other side, some of the words you think you can remember the meaning of but it is lost as you can feel the hunt is almost over. As you pull your arm out of the door, the door comes with you. And then you feel something wierd. There is several loud bangs and you can feel something hot pass through you. You are confused for a second and then you charge forward. 2 of the 5 people didnt make it out in time before you and your brothers were upon them. After your feast you remember that was a pistol and he shot you.

CHU AND LAGGY: You hear gunfire behind you while you are running forward. You can also hear screams. You also notice that the people in front of you are locked onto you. And they come running. Just as you are about to reach them, you hear two more gunshots, this time in front of you, and the two people directly in your way collapse. Thier heads land somewhere in the grass on the LaSalle side of the road. This gives you a clear path through the gate.
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:43 pm

runnn with stick in hand rady to smack zombies that done hold things... also drop aerosaul can smack with nail on board. if it sticks throw the stick. if it do drop the can. either way still run towards brant.
Back to top Go down
MrOmNom
Deathlord
Deathlord
MrOmNom

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:11 am

The aerosaul can makes a little hiss and stops almost immediately, falling off the nail. You notice people hanging about. Only these ones look a bit different. These ones look like bloody messes.

Chu and Laggy, you both stop in your tracks and puke off to the side
Back to top Go down
Heliumbanana
Admin
Admin
Heliumbanana

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:36 am

run towards buildings... bata bata bata swingg....
Back to top Go down
NipLordOfCookies
Champion
Champion
NipLordOfCookies

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:17 am

continue to run for the build and yell"where r u we need help. tell us where to go"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth   Hell on Earth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell on Earth
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Depths of Insanity :: Hell's Rebuke-
Jump to: